So far Dexter and I have tested the car twice in total, and they failed.
First trial run: As I have mentioned in the last blogspot, the balloon had caught onto the back of the wheel as the air ran out of the balloon, we have found a solution and have decided to add "walls" on the sides of the car near the balloon so when the balloon runs out of air, it will not fall off and get caught in the wheel.
Second trial run: After adjusting and improving our balloon car from the first trial run, we have decided to test it out again on the second run. This time instead sudden "brakes" to the car, we have encountered wind resistence. The car (while in motion) had started performing wheelies (front of the car tilted up while the back keeps on rolling). What we believed had created this problem was that the balloon had uplifted the car since the balloon points up.
Third trial run: We've added a few weights (pennies to be specific) at the front of the car to keep it from becoming too light and tilting upwards. Now that Dexter and I have yet again solved our previous dilemma, we are ready to test out third tiral run.
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT BLOGSPOT OF THE WILDEX PROJECT!