- Safety knife
- Carpenters glue
- A bag of balloons
- 4 Wheels
- 100cm x 30cm x 0.5cm Styrofoam
Procedure (Steps) to what we got so far
- We started off by cutting 4 pieces of styrofoam in the shape of a formula 1 car.
- We glued the 4 pieces together to adjust the height of the car
- We shaved parts of the car to make it aerodynamic ( front of the car).
- We added a spoiler to hold the balloon in place.
What we need to do still?
- Attach the wheels to the car.
- Make the cockpit (drivers seat) of the car.
- Make a hole at the back of the spoiler to mount balloon.